Updated September 22nd
MotionLife Inc (Motionlife) operates in Canada and maintains this Website for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Website.
- Canada only - The Website contains information that may be seen outside Canada. However, the Website and its contents are designed to comply with Canadian laws and regulations. Although accessible by others, its content is intended for access and use by Canadian residents only. Access to products and services including financial transactions, are available only in Canada. In addition, MotionLife does not ship products outside Canada, even if the products were purchased in Canada.
- Your Healthcare provider and you - The Website may contain from time to time information related to various health, medical, and fitness conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a professional healthcare provider. You should not use the information herein to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult a professional healthcare provider.
- Guarantee of the information - MotionLife makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, accuracy, or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law. MotionLife further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Website’s content.
- Personal use only - You may freely browse the Website. You may freely download material therefrom. You may use all downloaded materials for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes without the express prior permission of MotionLife. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
- Copyrights - You should assume that all contents of the Website are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express prior permission of MotionLife. Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either the property of or used with permission by MotionLife.
- Images - The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website.
- Liability - Your website use is at your own risk. Neither MotionLife nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising from your access to, use, or browsing of the Website. This includes damages to or arising from viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding excluding implied warranties.
- Trademarks - The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of MotionLife and third parties. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express permission of MotionLife or the relevant third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Website and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- Monitoring communications - Although MotionLife may occasionally monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Website, MotionLife is not obligated to do so except to the extent required by law or regulation.
- No modifications - You are prohibited from altering, damaging, or defacing the Website or adding any unauthorized material to the Website.
- Right to alter content - MotionLife reserves the right to change or delete material from the Website at any time. MotionLife may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies outlined in this Website by updating this posting. Therefore, any such revisions bind you, and you should periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions and Policies.
- Governance - The Website and its content are governed by the laws of the Province of Québec and the laws of Canada applicable therein. Any possible website and content-related litigation are subject to the courts' exclusive jurisdiction of Montréal, Québec, district.
For more information, please get in touch with Motionlife at email@example.com